Planning. We are told as early as Junior High School that we need to plan for the future. We plan for college. We plan for our careers. We plan for weddings, baby showers and house warmings, but how many of us truly plan for our legal and financial future?
I want to help you plan for a lifetime. At the Law Office of Robert W. Haley, my staff and I cultivate relationships with our clients. I know each client’s planning needs are unique and that one size does not fit all. I want you to know that when you become a client of Robert W. Haley, you have not only a personal lawyer, but a trusted advisor and counselor.
Specifically, I can help you plan through proper:
- Medicaid/Asset Protection Planning: Using tested strategies, I can help seniors maximize protection of their assets under the Medicaid regulations.
- Life Care Planning: while traditional elder law firms focus on saving the elder's money to pass on to the next generation, Life Care Planning focuses on using the elder's money for the elder's benefit with the goal of maximizing quality of life and independance.
- Estate Planning: I can help you plan your estate from young adulthood through your golden years. With regular updates, you will always know your plan is up to date.
- Financial Planning: As my client, working together with trusted financial advisors, I can help you manage your money and save for the future. Regular updates ensure your investments are appropriate.
- Incapacity Planning: Using customized powers of attorney and advance medical directives, I can help you plan for this contingency alleviating the possibility of your family having to go to Court, which can prove to be very expensive!
- Special Needs Planning refers to the long-term legal and financial process of planning, protecting and improving the future lives of those living with a disability as well as aiding the caregivers and service providers who support them. We will work together with you to make sure that disabled loved ones are provided for both now as well as in the future.
I also can help you plan for special needs, guardianship, probate and trust administration as well as all types of fiduciary litigation.
Do you remember the days of the family doctor? In Bassett, we were fortunate enough to have two such doctors. No matter what the ailment, we always went to see them first. We trusted them and if they sent us to see another doctor, we trusted their advice. That is the philosophy I bring to my law practice. I can help your family plan for all your legal and financial decisions. But there will be times when your family is faced with an unexpected event; a personal injury, a traffic infraction, divorce, child custody or even a criminal charge. While I do not practice in these areas, wouldn’t you feel secure having the peace of mind knowing you have your own family attorney to look to for advice on how best to proceed?
Further, you can do all of this with the added benefit of no hourly billing! I believe the days of hourly billing are over. Clients want to know what services they will receive and how much it will cost. They don’t want to worry about being billed for every phone call they make to their attorney. Fixed fee billing takes the worry out of the equation and allows both of us to focus on the best possible legal representation.
As a client of Robert W. Haley, you can gain peace of mind knowing you have a lawyer for life!